The Grayl replaceable Purifier Cartridge for the Ultralight Purifier
It is suitable for the rigors of global travel, outdoor adventure, and emergency use.
Full-spectrum purification (+filtration) provides ultimate protection against pathogens (viruses, bacteria, protozoa), particulates, chemicals and heavy metals.
Designed in USA
Purifier media made in USA
Colour : Orange
Blister packed on card
Grayl Compatibility : Ultralight, Quest, Legend
Materials : ABS food-grade plastic, food-grade silicone, BPA free
Weight : 8g
Size : 7.3cm H x 6.7cm W, 2.9" H x 2.7" W
Virus protection - Removes 99.9999% of viruses (e.g. Hepatitis A, SARS, Rotavirus).
Bacteria & protozoa protection - Removes 99.9999% of disease-causing bacteria
- (e.g. E. coli, Salmonella) and 99.999% of protozoan cysts (e.g. Giardia, Cryptosporidium).
Improves health, flavour, odour ang clarity.
Filters particulates (e.g. sediment, silt), many chemicals (e.g. chlorine, benzene) and heavy metals (e.g. lead, arsenic).
Press time : 15 seconds per 473ml
Fast flow rate : 2 litres per minute
Active technology : Electroadsorption, ultra-powdered activated carbon and silver treated zeolites.
- Unlike standard mechanical filtration, the Ultralight Purifier Bottle is powered by a patented electroadsorptive media capable of removing submicron pathogens and inorganic contaminants.
- With [ONE PRESS], electroadhesion and ion exchange create a powerful submicron trap for pathogens (viruses, bacteria and protozoan cysts).
- Additionally, the purifier media contains many embedded layers of ultra-powdered activated carbon which create a large surface area for removing toxins like chemicals and heavy metals.
- Silver treated zeolites, a natural antimicrobial, inhibit growth and keeps the purifier fresh between uses.
Lifespan : Replaceable purifier cartridge lasts 300 uses, 150L - less if used with reularly with sediments
Shelf life : Stored under proper conditions, an unopened Purifier Cartridge has a shelf life of 10 years.
After a cartridge has been used, it lasts at least three additional years.
Tested according to NSF/ANSI standards: 42 + 53